Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
We seek to employ high performance and dynamic professionals for the position below:
Job Title: ICSS Specialist
Reference Number: PAE005
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Manage interfaces with main contractor through CPY Commissioning Representative for all matters related to commissioning, during the whole life of the project.
- Prepare system limit drawings with regards to the discipline.
- Populate or supervise as required the CAPS database with regards to his discipline.
- Manage cybersecurity and hand-over of packages as per TOTAL requirements
- Manage hand over process to field operation as per project procedure.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc., B.Tech or HND in Industrial Control and Automation Regulation or Industrial IT
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- OPERCOM / KAPS, ESD systems
- Advanced Control Systems programming
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
Attractive and Negotiable
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email