HEAD, TERMINAL (Golden Shipping)
- Drive the vision and strategic objectives in Terminal operations.
- Manage the day to day operations per the agreed operating guidelines and relationships with customers.
- Responsible for overall performance of the terminal operations.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for efficient management of ABTL, including emergency response.Implement Terminal operations HSE standards.
- Monitor and promote best safe practices for Terminal Operations.
- Implement processes for governance and compliance of visiting ships and contractors with company standards.
- Support accessibility to external contacts with industry regulatory bodies and represent ABTL in maritime safety agencies meetings.
- Implement terminal performance database as well as develop departmental succession plan.Responsible for process improvement through a proactive pursuance of development in technology & systems.
The person must
- Be able to provide leadership for the entire operations at the terminal.
- Be able to provide excellent service delivery to internal and external customers while maintaining a cost efficient operations.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to interact with all stakeholders.
- B.Sc. in Shipping-related course
- Master Mariner Certificate of Competency(Class 1)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in shipping/marine operations.
- Leadership experience in marine operations in a reputable shipping company is essential.