Cashier- Niger Mills, Calabar
- Daily confirmation of customers’ deposits from various banks.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of customers’ lodgments from various banks with the general ledger account.
- Prepare customers receipts daily.
- Ensure the safe keeping of approved imprest.
- Effect and reconcile intercompany funds transfer.
- Reconcile daily and monthly petty cash account.
- Make cash payment to staff in line with approved I.O.U and cash payment voucher.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Accounting principles.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details, caution, confidentiality and discipline.
- Be knowledgeable about the use of Accounting software and Microsoft Office packages.
- First Degree in Accounting.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- ACCA/ICAN membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience, preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing Industry.