Security Manager – Niger Mills at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Enforce company’s security rules and policies.
- Detect crime and conduct internal investigation.
- Manage security systems and operatives.
- Represent the Company in criminal and police matters.
- Ensure and comply with QMS and FSMS rules.
- Manage Vehicular traffic within and around the plant.
The person must:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Maintain clean criminal record and demonstrate integrity.
- Possess good mediation skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or related discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Training certificate in Security Operations.
- Membership of any Law Enforcement Agency will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Police/Civil Defense training will be an added advantage.