Talenture Group is recruiting for fulltime Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- We are looking for a confident, good communicator and target driven person to join our growing vibrant brands. You will contact potential clients within to identify and meet their needs using your sales and networking skills. You will look after your own work load tasked with the whole interview process, relaying feedback, selling exceptional talents to clients and job opportunities to candidates.
- Then you’ll negotiate to close the best deal for all parties. We place professionals and often in very senior positions and require the best in all you do.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and sales or customer service experience, with a passion for achieving goals. Ability to manage a sales pipeline, work to KPI’s and have a desire to be a real achiever will be required.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
1 year and above
What We Are Looking For?
- Graduate calibre -2:2 Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience under pressure.
- Polite pushback when required.
- Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team.
- Confident when working autonomously.
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on their feet
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
What We Offer
- Conducive environment to enhance success
- Structured Training and Development
- Well-equipped office in a good location
- Dynamic and sociable atmosphere
- Basic salary with uncapped commission
- Reward and Recognition.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) and Cover Letter explaining why you think you will be suitable for this opportunity to: Recruitment@talenture.co.uk