Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution
- He is accountable to the board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria not less that Twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West Africa Postgraduate Medical College of its equivalent registerable by Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have Postgraduate Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gyneacology which must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of Five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
- Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age on the day of assumption of duty as Medical Director.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Application Closing Date: 10th January, 2019.
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified applicants should forward Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and CV, to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed and sent to:
The Head of Administration,
National Obstetric Fistula Centre,
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical Dental Practitioner NOT LESS than Twenty-Five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.