About Us: Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an ICT firm Located in Lagos is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- The candidate would be responsible for customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative.
- The candidate will be responsible for maximizing the company’s sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; Certification in Sales or Marketing will be an asset
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or Snr. Sales Executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified applicants should send their CV (MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org Using “SNR Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 30th November, 2018.
Note: Candidate must be resident in Abuja and only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.