About Us: Energy Market and Rates Consultants Limited (EMRC) are independent consultants providing energy market, regulatory, techno-economic and financing advice for electricity, renewables and gas sector clients globally.
We are actively seeking to recruit candidates for our team in Abuja, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultants and Analyst
The person or people we are looking for will probably have:
- First class honours, a Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial Economics, Energy Systems or a comparable background.
- Problem solving skills, ability to learn quickly and work to deadlines.
- Understanding of the economics and/or regulation of utilities and/or the power sector.
- Relevant experience in utilities or the power sector would be a requirement for the senior positions.
- We can offer you the chance to grow your skills by working with an experienced and supportive team on challenging projects. Our work covers a wide range of energy topics – ranging across economic models of the power sector, advising on the development of new electricity regulation, transaction advice, utility performance improvement, tariff models and off-grid energy. There are extensive opportunities for international travel.
- We offer competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. In addition EMRC is owned by its staff; all of the company profits are distributed to employees through our staff bonus scheme. We have a small team, with excellent opportunities to influence the direction of the business and expand your skills.
Mode of Application
All interested and qualified applicants should: